When was the last time you deployed a new marketing plan? If it wasn’t this year, you might be falling behind the competition.
Society is changing rapidly on all fronts, as are consumer expectations. If you want to keep up—regardless of the industry you operate in—a fresh new marketing strategy might be the key to success.
“Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” – Jonah Sachs (American entrepreneur, designer, author and storyteller.
About Marketing Reinvention
As the marketing climate continues to transform, the demand for marketing reinvention is only going to rise. In fact, many modern companies schedule a marketing update at the beginning of each year just to keep up with the changes.
Marketing To-Dos for 2019
You’ll find a few key areas that many businesses focus on highlighted below:
- Artificial intelligence for simple tasks. Think virtual customer service and chatbots.
- Increased focus on video marketing. Videos are useful, attention-grabbing and popular in 2019.
- Increased focus on content marketing. Content is king.
- Efficient leveraging of the marketing funnel. The typical approach often leaves consumers feeling ignored.
- Faster, more efficient customer interactions. The modern consumer wants to feel heard.
The list could go on. But the bottom line is that business owners need to pay constant attention to modern trends, and to adjust their marketing plans accordingly.
How to Initiate Your New Marketing Plan
So, you’ve decided that a fresh marketing strategy for the year is an excellent idea for your company. How do you go about it?
We’ve outlined some simple steps below to get you started:
Assess Where You’re At
Look at your current marketing plan and your company’s online presence to assess where you’re at right now. Ask important questions like:
- How long has it been since your company updated its marketing plan and budget?
- What does your presence on Google look like if you search for your company?
- What are your reviews like on relevant review platforms and do you interact with your audience?
- How active are you on social media and do you interact with your audience?
Once you know where you’re at, it’s time to clean up anything that doesn’t fit anymore. Anything that doesn’t harmonize with your new approach needs to go.
From eliminating old blog posts to scrapping outdated mobile marketing plans—topics touched on by Rich Brooks of Agents of Change—it’s time to eliminate everything that’s hurting your bottom line.
Make a New Plan
Design a new marketing plan that functions in 2019’s market, and pay close attention to your process so you can adapt your plan again in 2020. New marketing plans are an annual necessity for most businesses.
Ready to Get Started?
Creating your 2019 marketing plan is a step-by-step process that requires insight into the current digital landscape. And if you don’t know what’s going on, it may be time to take a few courses, or look to a professional for help.
At Marca Global®, we specialize in proactive solutions that deliver your business more impactful and effective corporate marketing. Our team works with some of today’s most prominent brands around the world, and we’re committed to delivering the fiscally responsible services and solutions your business needs to achieve digital dominance.
To schedule your no-cost consultation, contact us today. We’re happy to outline the best ways to reinvent your marketing plan—to combine proprietary technology and forward-thinking digital solutions that propel your brand beyond the competition.